Manage thesaurus projects
To manage a thesaurus project:
- Go to the main dashboard.
- Double click the project, or select the project name.
Use the toolbar to:
- (A): Get summarized info about the project, selecting the info icon .
- (B): Switch between the working area tabs.
- (C): Change and manage the libraries.
- (D): Make experiments.
- (E): Navigate the Knowledge Graph.
- (F): Check the technology version in use.
- (G): Check the project activity log.
- (H): Edit the project settings.
Working area tabs
The working area is composed of the following tabs:
- Resources: here you can manage the thesaurus, concept labels, relations and extraction modalities.
- Documents: here you can manage and annotate documents.
- Models to see the list of generated models and export a model.
- Experiments (drop-down menu): here you can interpret results, export a CPK and display the experiments logs of a projects.
If a user with Owner role switches off the technology version on which the project is based, it will be no longer possible to neither add new documents or change documents language nor run experiments, but the existing results will be searchable.