Manage an extraction project
To manage an extraction project, open its dashboard:
- Go to the main dashboard.
- Double click the project or select the project name.
Use the toolbar to:
- (A): Get summarized info about the project, selecting the info icon .
- (B): Switch between the working area tabs.
- (C): Change and manage the libraries.
- (D): Make experiments.
- (E): Navigate the Knowledge Graph.
- (F): Check the technology version in use.
- (G): Project activity log.
- (H): Edit the project settings.
Working area tabs
The working area is composed of the following tabs:
- Resources to manage the classes of information to extract.
- Documents to upload and export, filter and search, validate documents, set the document match strategy, and manage annotations.
- Models to see the list of generated ML models and import a model from an external source.
- Experiments (drop-down menu) to interpret test results, that is reading analytics and comparing experiments. You can also check the experiments' logs.
If a user with Owner role switches off the technology version on which the project is based, it will no longer be possible to add new documents or change documents language nor run experiments, but the existing results will be searchable however.