Users accounts management
To access the user accounts management select the User accounts tab in the Administration page.
Platform users can have the following roles and corresponding permissions:
|Get sharing permissions||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Give sharing permissions||NO||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Corpora and projects management||NO||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|User account management||NO||NO||NO||YES||YES|
The sharing permissions are set in the Settings window, Sharing tab for:
Add a new user
To add a new user:
- Select New user account .
In the Create User Account panel:
- Enter a mandatory name in Name.
- Enter a mandatory surname in Surname.
- Enter the mandatory user's email address in Email address. The e-mail address is used as the username to log into the application.
- Select the mandatory user's role in Role.
- Optionally set the access expiration by switching on the Access expiration toggle button.
- Optionally enter a description in Description.
The new user receives an email notification containing the temporary password. The user will be prompted to change the password during the first login.
Search for a user
Enter the search criteria in the search bar, then press
To reset the search criteria, select .
Edit and delete a user
Select a user in the left panel, then:
- To deactivate and re-activate the account, use Active user the toggle switch, then select Save.
- To change the user's role, select the new role from the Role drop-down menu and select Save.
- To turn the account expiration on and off, use the Access expiration toggle switch, then select Save.
- To reset the password, select Reset password. The user will have to enter a new password during the next login.
To delete the user's account, select Delete. In the confirmation dialog, enter the user's email address.
When you delete a user's account, all the corpora and projects created by the user will be removed, including those shared with other users.