Use a corpus as a library source
During the creation of a categorization, extraction or thesaurus project, when the wizard asks you to create the first library, or when adding a library to an existing project, you can use an existing corpus as the source for the library.
You can use these tools:
- Use the search bar to look for a corpus. Your search must contain at least three characters.
- Select Show table view to view your corpora in a table format.
- Select Show card view to view your corpora in a card format.
- When in table view, you can sort items by selecting the desired column header.
- When in card view, select Share to share the corpora with other users.
Corpora displayed are related to the Tech version selected in the the new project dialog.