The Assistant tool window is displayed by default when opening Studio the first time or after an update.
It contains these panels:
- What's new (available after updates)
The Welcome to Studio area provides general information about the environment.
The Startup area offers four tips for getting started:
- Create a new project. A new project will be set up in a new folder at the chosen location.
- Download projects samples package. It is possible to download project samples from a repository on github.
- Open an existing project. Open a project previously created.
- View IDE Documentation. View online documentation about Studio IDE.
- View Language Documentation. View the documentation about Programming Languages.
- Check the Video Tutorials. “Studio 101” video collection for a Studio jumpstart.
What's new panel
The What's new panel documents changes introduced by a Studio update.
The Documentation Main Topics area provides general information about documentation main topics useful to correctly use Studio.