In a project, declare tags using the Rules language.
There is no special place for tag declaration, you can put them in any rule file (with extension
.cr) and you can distribute them across multiple files as long as all those files are then imported in a main file with the
For example the
config.cr is suggested, because it's the place where Studio also puts the declaration of sample templates and fields when you create a project from scratch and, by default, the
main.cr file contains an
IMPORT statement that includes it at compile time.
You can obviously delete or modify the tag declarations depending on your needs.
Classes tool window, Tags tab
- To go up and down, use the scroll-bar and keys.
- To locate tags of interest:
- Enter the search criteria in the search bar, then select Find Next .
- Review the results in the Find Results window.
- Double-click the result you are interested in to select.
- Select Reset to clear the search criteria.
- To list a subset of items:
- In the Shortlist column, check the items you want to include.
- In the toolbar, select Toggle Checked List .
- Select Uncheck All Nodes in the toolbar to restore the original view.
- To open the
config.crselect Open Config File .