Platform project information
The Project on Platform window shows you information about your linked Platform project and the version of Platform you are using.
This window is available if you have a linked project.
To view the window if you are not connected to the Platform:
- Connect to the Platform application and select Manage Linked Projects at the end of the procedure.
Or, if you are connected to the Platform:
- Select View Project on Platform on the main toolbar.
- Select Studio > View Project on Platform on the main menu.
To see the View Platform Projects window, select View Platform Projects .
The module name, the project type and language are reported in the Linked Projects drop-down menu.
The project type is identified by the letter "E" for extraction projects and the letter "C" for categorization projects.
Project and Platform information
The project and Platform information is available in the middle of the window. There are two sections:
- Project containing project information
- Platform containing Platform information
Check out the User interface reference section for a detailed description of this information.