Main concept properties
The properties of a concept are displayed and can be managed in the Edit Concept panel.
Main properties and controls are found in the upper section of the panel and don't change when moving from one tab to another.
- A: toolbar.
- B: tabs to access various concept properties (labels, custom properties, basic relations, advanced relations and extraction configuration).
- C: breadcrumbs indicating the position of the concept in the narrower/broader taxonomy tree.
- D: concept validation status and buttons.
- E: preferred concept label for the preferred—or only—favorite language.
- F: concept URI.
To change the concept URI:
- Select one of the alternative URI from the drop down menu (F in the figure above).
- Select Create new URI from the URI drop down. The Create new URI dialog appears.
- Enter the new URI and select Create.