Thesaurus project dashboard
Open the project dashboard
The project dashboard for a new thesaurus project is opened at the end of the creation wizard.
To open the dashboard for an existing project:
- Go to the main dashboard.
- Double-click the project, or select the project name.
Once in the project dashboard, use the toolbar to:
- A: Get summarized info about the project, selecting the info icon .
- B: Switch between the working area tabs.
- C: Change and manage the libraries.
- D: Make experiments.
- E: Navigate the Knowledge Graph.
- F: Check the technology version in use.
- G: Check the project activity log.
- H: Edit the project settings.
Parts of the toolbar are common to all project types. Read the article about those common commands.
The project dashboard contains the following tabs:
- Resources: here you can manage the thesaurus, concept labels, relations and extraction configuration.
- Documents: here you can manage and annotate documents.
- Models to see the list of generated models and export a model.
- Experiments (drop-down menu): here you can interpret results, export a CPK and display the experiments logs of a project.
If a user with the Owner role switches off the technology version on which the project is based, it will be no longer possible to neither add new documents or change documents language nor run experiments, but the existing results will be searchable.