The main specific documents management operations are the following:
- Upload and export documents.
- Manage libraries.
- Filter, search, and browse documents.
- Search within a document.
- Check the analytics.
But you can also perform other useful operations such as:
- Export facets.
- Change document language.
- Disable most relevant terms suggestion.
- Show original spacing.
- Delete documents.
- Copy a document text to the clipboard.
- Show classes in resources.
- Show classes information.
Most of them are performed in the Documents tab that has the following main views:
- List view
- Detail view
As required, it is possible to switch from one view to another and in some cases activate specific views, like Context view in list view or Condensed document view, Immersive view and Pdf document view in detail view, as described in Common views.