Manage concept schemas
Thesaurus concept schemes are managed starting from the Resources panel in the homonymous tab of the project dashboard, under the heading Concept schema, which is located below Thesaurus.
If you have imported the thesaurus from a SKOS file, you will already find any conceptual schemes defined in the file.
Navigate concept schemas
To expand and collapse the list of concept schemes:
- Select the right arrow placed to the left of Concept schema to expand the list or the down arrow to collapse it.
- Hover over Concept schema and select Expand node or Collapse node to the right.
Select a concept scheme in the list to display its properties in the Edit Concept Schema panel.
Add a concept schema
To create a concept schema:
- Hover over Concept schema and select the plus button . The Create Concept Scheme dialog appears.
- Enter the label, check the language beside the label and enter the scheme URI, then select Create.
Edit a concept schema
Manage top concepts
To add a top concept:
- Select the plus button under the TOP CONCEPT column.
- Type the concept name and select it from the drop-down menu.
To display information for a top concept, hover over a concept under TOP CONCEPT and select the information icon .
To focus on a top concept in the narrower/broader tree, hover over a concept under TOP CONCEPT and select the resources icon .
To delete a top concept, hover over the concept under TOP CONCEPT and select the X button .
To sort properties select Sort under PROPERTIES and choose the sort order.
To highlight properties' values corresponding to a search criteria, type the criteria in the search box to the right of PROPERTIES and press
Enter. To remove the highlighting, select the X button inside the search box.
To add a value for a property, select the plus button on the right of the property name, enter the value and select elsewhere to save the value.
To change the language for a property value, select the ellipsis button or the chip representing the language—if previously set—on the right of the property value and choose the language—or Not specified for no language—from the pop-up menu.
To add a custom property for the current concept scheme:
- Select the plus button to the right of PROPERTIES. The Create new property dialog appears.
- Enter the property label and select Create.
To delete a custom property, hover over it and select the X button .
Delete a concept schema
To delete a concept schema, select Delete concept scheme on the Edit Concept Schema panel toolbar.