Import and export projects
Import a project
Platform provides a wizard to create a new extraction/categorization project starting from an uploaded CPK. If you want to create a new project based on an exported Platform project, you can do it by importing the:
- Taxonomy for categorization projects.
- Classes for extraction projects.
- Concepts for thesaurus projects.
- Libraries for all project types.
To start the import procedure, in the main dashboard:
a. The plus button , then Upload CPK .
b. Upload CPK in the Create item area.
c. Categorization in the left column then Upload CPK in the Create project area for a categorization project.
d. Extraction in the left column then Upload CPK in the Create project area for an extraction project.
- In the Create a new project from a CPK window, select Browse files to get the CPK file or Replace files, if you want to replace it once selected.
- If you selected 1.a. or 1.b., select the type of project between Categorization and Extraction.
- Enter the project name in Project name and select the technology version from the Tech version drop-down menu.
- Enter an optional description in Description.
- Select Create project to start the import.
- Select Check resources in Project resources to check them, then Next to go on, or select Skip this step to directly go on.
- Create the library as already described in the project creation pages for categorization and extraction projects.
- Select Open project in the Project summary page to end the creation process and start to work on the project.
If you import a CPK project, you cannot change the resources (taxonomy or classes).
This is marked with a padlock.
CPK file maximum size is 2GB
Export a project
Platform provides the feature to export a thesaurus, a categorization or an extraction project.
- Select Settings in the main project toolbar, then Export project.
- Enter the name in Filename, or confirm the suggested one, in the Export project panel, Export tab.
- Select the format (
.zipavailable at the moment) in the Extension drop-down menu.
- Select All libraries to export all your libraries or Selected library to export the library of your interest.
- Select Export.
- In the Download tab or in the notification in the lower right corner, select Download.