Extraction project dashboard
The project dashboard for a new extraction project opens at the end of the creation wizard. To open the dashboard for an existing project:
- Go to the main dashboard.
Double-click the project card or row.
Select the project name.
Once in the project dashboard, use the toolbar to:
- (A) Get project information by hovering over the info icon ; a padlock icon , when present, indicates that project resources are read-only
(B) Switch between the tabs of the dashboard:
(C) Open experiments' statistics to interpret results
- (D) Select the current library and manage libraries
- (E) Make experiments
- (F) Navigate the project Knowledge Graph
(G) Check the project Tech version
If a user with the Owner role turns off the Tech version on which the project is based, it will be no longer possible to add new documents, change documents' language and run new experiments, but old experiment results will be still available.
(H) Open the activity log
- (I) Edit project settings
Some of the above commands and the remaining part of the toolbar are the same as in the main dashboard and in the dashboard of other project types.