Custom concept properties
The custom properties of the current concept are managed in the Custom properties tab of the Edit Concept panel.
To set a Boolean property, select between the two possible values.
To set a single-instance numeric property, enter or change the value. You can also use the up and down buttons on the right of the field to increase or decrease the value one unit at a time.
For a single instance string property:
- To set the value, enter or change the value.
- To change the language for the value, select the ellipsis or the language chip —if the language has been previously set—on the right of the property value and choose the language or Not specified from the pop-up menu.
- To delete the value, hover over it and select the X icon .
For multi-instance properties (strings or numbers):
- Manage individual instances as above.
- To add a new instance, select the plus button below the property name.