Manage Studio settings
Studio specific configuration properties are managed through the Studio Settings window.
To open the window:
- Select Studio > Studio Settings on the main menu.
- Select Studio Settings on the main toolbar.
To display the properties of a group, select it in the Group panel.
Use che expand and collapse controls on the right of each group name to display or hide its sub-groups.
To change the value of a property:
- If the cell is a text or numeric field, double-click the value and edit it.
- If the cell is a drop-down list, select from the list.
- Otherwise, select the cell. A dialog will appear, allowing to set the property value.
To restore the original value of a property, select Set Default Value