Expert.ai Studio is a fully integrated development environment for building, testing and deploying custom fully explainable document classification and information extraction models leveraging expert.ai natural language understanding (NLU) technology.
It is designed to help data scientists, computational linguists and software engineers to create advanced and unique solutions to extend the scope of intelligent process automation and make knowledge discovery more effective.
Studio interacts with expert.ai Platform.
You can bidirectionally exchange explainable models and document libraries, as well as create projects and launch Platform experiments from Studio.
Studio adds to Platform the human ability to refine and customize automatically generated models, while Platform brings to Studio its extensive model testing and comparison capabilities plus the practical use of models in NL Flow workflows.
Expert.ai Studio IDE is a branded and customized version of JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition that is open-source, licensed under Apache 2.0 and can be used for commercial development.
For more information see:
- JetBrains - Where can I find the EULA (End User License Agreement)?
- JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA - Third-party Software and Licenses
Studio Core is a plugin bundled with Studio IDE and it includes a set of expert.ai's proprietary technologies licensed under expert.ai's licensing policy. To view the Studio Core End User License Agreement (EULA), run the Studio IDE and select Studio > License on the main menu.
Both Studio IDE and Studio Core use third-parties open software released under different licenses.
Requirement Minimum Recommended RAM 8 GB of free RAM 16 GB of total system RAM Software Disk space 2 GB1 SSD drive with at least 6 GB of free space Cache Disk space 4 GB1 6 GB Project Disk space 10 GB2 20 GB Monitor resolution 1024x768 1920×1080
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 or newer.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017: it can be downloaded from the dedicated page by selecting the version for the X64 architecture.
- A Studio project is based on a Knowledge Graph. Web connectivity to site https://artifactory.expert.ai/ is therefore required to download Knowledge Graphs when creating projects. Once downloaded from the Web, a Knowledge Graph is cached locally and can be used for other projects without the need of an Internet connection.
- To interact with Platform, Studio requires Web connectivity to the Platform authoring application. The application URL varies on a case-by-case basis.
Check out the installation procedure with the step-by-step guideline
Studio IDE user manual Programming languages
Languages reference Studio 101
Video tutorials to jump start using Studio Studio Local Deployment Agent API
Local Deployment Agent (SLDA) API developer manual Studio Core release notes
What's new in Studio Core versions