Analyze test documents
Analyzing the test documents is the key activity to:
- Check how your project performs.
- Examine the results.
- Decide how to keep developing and fine-tuning the rules and any script.
- Check if the project is ready to be deployed.
Each analysis operation submits the single document to the entire processing pipeline, excluding the preparation.
When it involves multiple documents, the analysis produces reports that can be compared to determine if the quality of the project improves, gets worse or is stable as the rules change.
The analysis operation automatically determines whether the code has changed since the last run and in case performs a build. Check the console and event log for any possible compilation errors.
Maximum analyzed text size is 100 KB (102,400 chars).
Analyze the document in focus in the editing area
To analyze the document in focus in the editing area:
- In the main toolbar, select Analyze Document .
- From the main menu, select Studio > Analyze Document.
- Right-click anywhere in the text and choose Analyze Document.
A notification is displayed in lower right corner.
Analyze a selection of documents in the module or project
To analyze a selection of documents in the module or project:
- Select a file or a set of files (
CTRL+clickis allowed) or a folder.
- Select Analyze Selection in the context menu.
Analyze all the documents in the module or project
To analyze all the documents in the module or project:
- In the main toolbar, select Analyze All Documents .
- From the main menu, select Studio > Analyze All Documents.
- In the Project tool window, from context menu, select Analyze All Documents.
In the dialog you can enter the Analysis label.
Select View Report in the notification at the right bottom corner, to display the analysis report in the Report tool window.
While multiple documents are analyzed, select Abort Analysis on the toolbar to stop the analysis. A dialog will appear for confirmation.
Tool windows and analysis output
The tool windows affected by the analysis process are:
- Categorization: displays categorization results.
- Extraction: displays extraction results.
- Semantic Analysis: displays the semantic analysis of the test document.
- Sentence Hits: displays sentence hits for categorization and extraction rules.
- Disambiguation Info: displays disambiguation information in addition to semantic analysis.
- Console: displays abalysis messages.
- Event Log: displays analysis events notifications.
- Tagger: displays tags.
- Segments: displays segments.
- Report: displays multi-document analysis reports.
- Statistics: displays troubleshooting statistics.