Find the path between syncons
If two syncons are connected to each other through other syncons, like bourbon is connected to alcoholic beverage through whisky, it is possible to find all the syncons along the path using the Path Finder tab of the Knowledge Graph Search tool window.
To find the path between two concepts:
- Enter the ID of the first syncon in Syncon ID 1.
- Enter the ID of the second syncon in Syncon ID 2.
- Enter the number of connection in Search Depth. It's 3 by default.
- Choose the type of connection between syncons in Link.
- Select Find .
It is possible to enter the first and the second syncon ID directly from the Knowledge Graph:
- Right-click the first syncon.
- Select Set as Syncon ID 1 in Path Finder.
- Right-click the second syncon.
- Select Set as Syncon ID 2 in Path Finder.
The direction of the connection doesn't matter. If you put the ID of the ascendant in Syncon ID 1 and that of the descendant in Syncon ID 2 or do the opposite, the results will be the same.
To show Syncon ID 1 or Syncon ID 2 in the Knowledge Graph, select View Syncon 1/View Syncon 2 to the right of the field.
To show a result syncon in the Knowledge Graph, double-click it.