Studio Core v. 3.30.0 changelog
Version release date: 2023-11-08
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1
Studio Core now runs inside IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.
As usual, you don't need to get IntelliJ IDEA, because Studio setup includes everything you need in one package: IntelliJ IDEA IDE with Studio Core already embedded.
Knowledge Graph patching
Now, in addition to adding concepts to the Knowledge Graph, you can also change pre-existing ones with the patching functionality.
Studio Core 3.30.0 supports four new languages:
Conversion of old projects
The creation of new projects out of those made with legacy technology has been greatly improved.
The old project folder is now accessed read-only, as a source of material, as the new version of the project is created in a separate folder. Also, many more features of the old project are automatically converted to be compatible with the new technology, so the conversion effort is drastically reduced.
- The maximum size of test documents has been increased.
- Now is possible to choose between available Knowledge Graphs and disambiguators when analyzing a selection of documents or all of them.
- It's possible to update Knowledge Graph libraries.
- Direct access to the support portal.
- The URL of Studio Core plugin repository can be configured.
- Legacy categorization score modifiers
FADERhave been re-introduced.
- Case sensitive match for the
KEYWORDattribute of text tokens.
- Expert.ai NL Core technology versions: 4.13.3 (default), 4.12.4 and 4.11.8.
- IDE: IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.