Models are the text analysis engines produced by running experiments.
To access the list of all the models generated for the project, select the Models tab.
The models marked with a green dot in the Published column are those that have been published, i.e. made available for inclusion in workflows.
Sort the list
To sort the list, select a column header.
Change a model name
To change a model name, select Edit model name on the toolbar of the Model details panel.
Delete a model
To delete a model name, select Delete model on the toolbar of the Model details panel.
Export a model
To export a model:
- Select Export CPK on the toolbar of the Model details panel.
- In the Export CPK window, type the model name in File name, or confirm the suggested one, then select Export CPK .
- Select Download either in the window or in the notification in the lower right corner.
Publish and unpublish a model
Publishing a model makes it available for inclusion in workflows.
To publish a model, select it from the list then select Publish model in the right panel.
If you publish a generated model—not an imported CPK—you will be asked to confirm or change the model name.
To unpublish a model select Unpublish model in the right panel.
Start an experiment
To start a new model-based experiment:
- Select a model in the model list, then select Quick start an experiment in the Model details panel.
- In the Start an experiment window, enter the experiment name in Name, or leave the bar empty for an automatic one.
- Select the test library in Test library, the model from the Models drop-down menu, then select Next.
- Check the summary, then select Start.
See related experiments
You can check the related experiments in the Related experiments sub-panel.
Double-click an experiment. You will see the experiment quality.
Create a Knowledge Graph Customization project
To create a Knowledge Graph Customization project based on a CPK:
- Select a model in the model list, then select Knowledge Graph Customization.
- In the dialog, type a name, an optional description and select Create.
The project creation will occur as a background task.