Create a build
A build represents an actual customization of the base Knowledge Graph. Within a KG Customization project you can create as many builds as you like.
To create a build:
- Open the Resources tab and select Build knowledge graph in the lower left corner. The Build knowledge graph dialog will appear.
- Enter the build name.
- Select the lists you want to use.
- Select Build.
- Select View in builds in the notification in the lower right corner or go to the Builds tab to view your build.
The build operation is performed as a background task.
Each build contains the following data:
- Build name.
- Build date, time and author.
- The number of entity-based lists.
- The number of syncon-based lists.
- A green dot meaning that no errors occurred during the build, otherwise a red one.
The builds are shown in the Builds tab of the project dashboard.
- To switch between card and table views, use the Show table view and Show card view buttons on the right, below the dashboard toolbar.
To change the sort order:
- Use the drop-down menu in the upper left corner, if in card view.
- Select the arrows beside the columns, if in table view.
To filter the builds, enter a string of at least three characters in the search box and press
Enter: only the build with matching names will be displayed.
Select the X button! in the search box to cancel the filter.
To turn the detail view of a build on and off:
- In card view, select the card.
- In table view, click anywhere in the build row.
The build details appear on the right side of the window.
Such details are the same you find in card or table view plus the specific list names.
Edit build name
To edit a build name, select it to display its details (see above), then choose Edit on the details panel.
Download the CPK for a build
To download a build as CPK:
- Select it to display its details (see above), then choose Download CPK on the details panel.
- Type a name and select Download.
Delete a build
To delete a build, select it to display its details (see above), then choose Delete on the details panel.