The main specific documents management operations are the following:
- Manage annotations.
- Upload and export documents.
- Manage libraries.
- Filter, search, and browse documents.
- Search within a document.
- Check the analytics.
But you can also perform other useful operations such as:
- Export facets.
- Disable most relevant terms suggestion.
- Show original spacing.
- Delete documents.
- Copy a document text to the clipboard.
- Add new categories to the taxonomy.
- Change document language.
- Show category in resources.
- Show category information.
Most of them are performed in the Documents tab that has the following main views:
- List view
- Detail view
As required, it is possible to switch from one view to another and in some cases activate specific views, like the Condensed document, immersive and Pdf document ones while in detail view, as described in Common views.