The main specific documents management operations are the following:
- Manage annotations.
- Upload and export documents.
- Manage libraries.
- Filter, search, and browse documents.
- Search within a document.
- Check the analytics.
But you can also perform other useful operations such as:
- Export facets.
- Disable most relevant terms suggestion.
- Show original spacing.
- Delete documents.
- Copy a document text to the clipboard.
- Add new categories to the taxonomy.
- Change documents language.
- Show category in resources.
- Show category information.
Most of them are performed in the Documents tab that has two alternative views:
List view, which displays the documents preview list.
Detail view, which displays a simplified list on the left and the details of a specific document in the center.
To switch between views:
To switch from the list view to the detail view:
- Double-click a document in the list.
- Select the file name of a document in the list.
- Select a document in the list and then select View document at the top left of the document list.
To switch from the detail view to the list view, select Browse documents in the left panel.