Log in and log out
Access the application
You can access the NL Flow application in two ways:
- By logging in.
- Via the Platform authoring application.
To log in to the NL Flow application:
- Open your Web browser and enter the NL Flow application URL.
- Log in. If Single Sign On (SSO) has been configured, you can also log in using an alternative identity provider like Microsoft Azure or AWS Cognito.
If you don't remember the password, select Forgot password?.
Access via the authoring application
If you are already logged in the authoring application you don't need to log in again to NL Flow.
To access NL Flow from the authoring application:
- Select Workflow on the left toolbar of the main dashboard.
- Select the profile icon in the upper right corner of the windows and the choose Workflow.
NL Flow application opens in a separate browser tab and the Workflows view is displayed by default.
Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
If Multi-factor authentication (MFA) with a mobile authenticator is enabled, the first time you enter you credentials this dialog is displayed:
Follow the instructions and select Submit.
In subsequent logins, this dialog is displayed:
- Select your device.
- Enter the one-time code (OTC) provided by the mobile authenticator.
- Select Sign In.
To log out once logged in, select your profile icon in the upper right corner of the window and then choose Logout.