Open corpus dashboard
To manage a corpus, open its dashboard:
- Go to the main dashboard.
- Double click the corpus or select its name.
Use the toolbar to:
- (A): Get summarized info about the project, selecting the info icon .
- (B): Switch between the working area tabs.
- (C): Navigate the Knowledge Graph.
- (D): Check the technology version in use.
- (E): Edit the project settings.
Working area tabs
The corpus dashboard is divided into:
- Documents: it allows you to perform important operations on documents, such as:
- Activity log: it shows corpus activities.
If a user with the Owner role switches off the technology version on which the corpus is based, it will no longer be possible to add new documents or change documents language.