Categorization projects are used to create text intelligence models that classify text documents.
Within each project, users have to:
- Determine which categories need to be recognized, that is, define the taxonomy.
- Collect at least a set of documents representative of all the possible categories.
- Annotate the set of documents with the expected results.
- Experiment with the creation of the model based on the annotated document set.
- Evaluate the results.
- Adjust the set of documents and the annotations until results are satisfactory and repeat from step 4.
In this section of the manual you will find all the information you need about Annotate to perform all the above operations.