Import or export projects
Import a project
Platform provides a wizard to import a project from a CPK file:
- Select the plus button , then Import CPK .
- In the Create project from CPK window, select Browse files to get the CPK file or Replace file, if you want to replace it once selected.
- Select the type of project between Categorization and Extraction.
- Enter the project name in Project name and the optional description in Description.
- Select Create project.
If you import a CPK project, you cannot change the resources (Taxonomy or Classes).
This is marked with a padlock.
CPK file maximum size is 700MB
Export a project
Platform provides the feature to export a thesaurus, a categorization or an extraction project.
- Select Settings in the main project toolbar, then Export project .
- Enter the name in Filename, or confirm the suggested one, in the Export project panel, Export tab.
- Select the format (
.zipavailable at the moment) in the Extension drop-down menu.
- Select All libraries to export all your libraries or Select Selected library to export the library of your interest.
- Select Export.
To download a project, if any are exported:
- Select Download in the Export project panel, Download tab.