Understand the analytics
Select the expanding arrow or the collapsing arrow to expand and collapse the available panels.
This sub-tab is divided into several panels:
- The Languages panel associates the number of documents to the recognized languages.
- The Main topics panel is a pie chart subdividing the number of documents by topics, the latter listed below with their percentage.
- The Most relevant terms panel lists in form of a cloud the most frequent and relevant lemmas in the documents.
- The Main Entities panel lists the entities recognized by the Knowledge Graph.
To enlarge a box, click a single entity.
To filter the list of main entities, select one or more chips.
- The Main syncon labels panel lists the semantic domains recognized in the documents.
To enlarge a box and view the inner items inside a syncon, click a single label.
Each element of the Main topics, Most relevant terms, Main entities and Main syncon labels panels can be double-clicked to perform searches.
- The Documents panel contains the document list of your project. In this panel, you can:
The Main syncon labels and the Main entities panels can also be zoomed—by scrolling your mouse wheel, when inside the panel—and dragged to see smaller elements.